We understand that for many, the current world we are living in can be a little unsettling, and may be causing concerns around visiting shops. In our shop we are following all the guidelines and want to assure you that our staff and customers safety is our number one concern.
We closely monitor government guidelines and always work within those. As the world begins to open up, there is an element of personal choice now available.
- Mask wearing is no longer copulsory, however if you wish to continue to wear a face covering, that is perfectly ok with us.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitiser for you to use upon entry if you would like.
- We still ask you to maintain a social distance, and to respect our staff and our other customers personal space
- Please contain to remain outside until we invite you to come in, so that we are able to monitor and maintain a healthy level of shoppers in store.
- We ask that you do not use your mobile phone to make or receive calls whilst inside the shop. This will help us to serve you as efficiently as we can and helps keep any queue to a minimum.
- Please be thoughtful
Please note we are accepting payment in the form of cash or credit/debit payments.