We understand that for many, the current world we are living in can be a little unsettling, and may be causing concerns around visiting shops. In our shop we are following all the guidelines and want to assure you that our staff and customers safety is our number one concern.
With that said, you can expect to see us taking the following measures and we ask that as our customers, you follow them in order to keep yourself, other shoppers and our staff safe.
- Please wear your face covering when entering and during your shopping time with us.
- Sanitiser is provided for you to use upon entry.
- We have 2m distance markings on our floor and ask that you adhere to the social distancing rules, especially as you move around the shop to view products, make payment and then exit.
- We have installed protective screens on our counters to provide additional protection
- We are limiting the number of customers in the shop at any one time. This will differ depending on if you are shopping on Fresh meat, deli or both, as well as staffing levels, so please remain outside until we ask you to come in.
- If you are queueing, please adhere to the social distancing rule and maintain a 2m distance.
- We ask that you do not use your mobile phone to make or receive calls whilst inside the shop. This will help us to serve you as efficiently as we can and helps keep any queue to a minimum.
- Please be thoughtful
Please note we are accepting payment in the form of cash or credit/debit payments. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your shopping bag and pack it for you.